31.1.14

080 Barcelona Fashion Week DAY 1

IMG_8683

BARCELONA. I have spent amazing days in your city and I am so excited to share with you guys my 2nd experience at the 080 Barcelona Fashion

Here you will find my whole outfit of the first day of this fashion event, and it can be also useful for you if you want some ideas to wear an oversized coat !  Heels will make your outfit chicer and a large handbag will match perfectly with the comfy style of the coat.


_DSC0316 _DSC0301 _DSC0319 _DSC0309




Manuel Bolano FW14

Colorful collection, with warm colors x blue denim.

IMG_8669




_DSC0182




Semil de Somavilla FW14

Amazing Menswear full of printed, oversized coat, and ties



IMG_8671





IMG_8672






Natalie Capell FW14

The Inspiration for the next fall/winter collection was clearly the past century ! In this collection each details count, so take a look at the hair, the hat, the fabrics.



_DSC0130




IMG_8675


IMG_8677






@EL BORN MERCADO BARCELONA
   



_DSC0360




Sita Murt FW14

I was totally in love with this catwalk, which was minimalist but elegant and effortless... This, can be my everyday outfit !


_DSC0354



IMG_8679



IMG_8680



IMG_8681




Street Style 


On the left : Angie from http://www.heelsandcigarettes.com/
On the right : http://stokedoftrends.blogspot.fr/


IMG_8682


Photo Credit : Elisabeth Nguebana & Shelly Mayanda


Top &Other Stories
Coat Vintage 
Pant Stradivarius
Heels Zara
Bag Louis Vuitton

xx

4 commentaires:

  1. You look fabulous what awesome event :)
    www.sweetwithenvy.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much dear ! Stay tuned for the DAY 2 review ;)

      Supprimer
  2. I Love your outfit, both the coat and the pants are fabulous :)

    Chloé
    http://styleaccordingtochloe.blogspot.com.es

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi cool girl!
    I am Simone, the girl from Barcelona, we met each other in some fashion shows in 080 BCN, well I really like this post, you know that look is so gorgeous as your hairstyle!:) And thank you so much about the link of my blog, I really appreciate, I will do the same, I am writing the second post about the BCNFW and of course post about you both great girls, it was so nice to meet you and hope to see you in Barcelona soon or for the next BCNFW!
    XXXX

    Simone

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks you for your words.